Web services terms:
Web services are more popular tool in this time we can publish, use and find in the web
Here are some important words for web services.
- WSDL stands for Web Services Description Language
- WSDL is an XML-based language and use to describe Web services.
- WSDL is a W3C recommendation
- SOAP stands for Simple Object Access Protocol
- SOAP is an XML based protocol
- This is use for accessing Web Services.
- This is based on XML.
- This is a W3C recommendation
- UDDI stands for Universal Description, Discovery and Integration
- This is a directory service.
- In this directory Companies can search for Web services.
- This communicates via SOAP
- This is described in WSDL
- RDF stands for Resource Description Framework
- This is a framework.
- This is used for describing resources on the web.
- This is written in XML
- This is also a W3C Recommendation